Samstag, 16. Mai 2020

LUC, Maestro of Senses and Eros!!, Eroticism English

LUC, Maestro of Senses and Eros!
by Joana Angelides


My name is Magritt. Magritt, like the French painter. My father, a Belgian, was a collector of his paintings and an admirer. He would have preferred a son, then called him René Magritt. So I had to live with that name, which always led to confusion with Margarite.
"Luc, I need you!"
My call was short and sweet, and Luc, knew what I meant right away!
Luc is actually a first-class call boy in the strictest sense! He has a body like God Apollo, empathy like a cat and the dangerousness of a tiger in the rut! And... he's available for money.
In my profession, I am a manager of a large corporation, I have to be tough 24 hours a day, up to every situation and hard in my decisions and must not show any weakness.
But at some point, I need to relax, I have to relax the bow and the only goal is to drop it completely. I find that in Luc.
He has a loft over the roofs of Paris, with a winter garden. Part of his apartment is for relaxation, there is a mirrored room, with a large bed in the middle and on the ceiling and mirrors, soft music and light effects on three walls. A darkened room with a fireplace and blazing fire. It is kept in a colour play between red and orange, indirect lighting and many small lamps on the ceiling and on the floor. This is where I like to be best!
After he has given me an appointment, I feverishly await it. It is the day after tomorrow. I arrange my appointments, change some dates and take two days off. The first day belongs to Luc, the second day I smoke to get back to reality and switch off. Because Luc drives my nerves to the edge of a precipice, stirs my body to exhaustion and makes my brain boil. But after this day, I feel like a new person and the energy lost in the past weeks has returned.
I take a taxi to his house in the suburbs and press the little brass button. There is no name plate, but only the one bell button. The door hums and I push it.
He stands at the top of the stairs and stretches out both arms towards me. He is wearing a long white caftan and his half-long hair is on his shoulder.
"Dearest, I am happy," he shouts in a low voice. Oh, how I love this timbre. It sends shivers down my spine and fascinated me the first time I heard it.
The first time I came with Eve, my girlfriend, she introduced me and recommended me. Back then we had a crazy day between "Menage a trois" and a lesbian orgy. I was stunned afterwards and got to know a side of Eve that I had never seen before. She was a flattering cat, a gliding snake and a wild witch, a snarling wild cat and a cuddly mistress. Since then we have let ourselves go on some Sundays and hunted over my wide French bed until we were completely dissolved. Through her I also got to know the "double dildo" with which women can satisfy themselves with and against each other. She was master in it! But it never comes close to the experience with Luc.
When I reached the top, he immediately took me in his arms and stroked my back. Gently but forcefully. He immediately awakened my desire, all the more so because under my silk dress I was wearing nothing but Chanell No. 5
We went to his loft, he served me a glass of cold champagne and we made small-talk quietly, where it was almost all about sensitivities and my friend Eve. Eve also used his services from time to time. He spoke of her in the highest tones and you could get the impression that he was in love with her if you didn't know exactly what Luc actually was. A tool for satisfying the most secret desires of frustrated women, a fulfillment of one's own passion greed and lust.
When he stood up and pulled my dress over my head, pulled my arms up and took my chest nipples between his lips, the first sigh came to me.
As if I were a feather, he picked me up and carried me over to the mirror room and laid me on the bed. The sheet was cool and comfortable. Various utensils were lying around on it. Without detaching his lips from my nipple, he began to slide up and down on my skin with a mink glove. Mink is a very erotic coat, erotic and arousing. I closed my eyes and let it happen. He now also put his teeth in and the little pain increased my greed for more. My little pointy sounds left him unmoved. When his hand stroked my inner thighs up to the hollow of my knee and back, I began to tremble slowly. Oh yes, I love that!

His lips now slid down to his navel and his tongue began a wild dance there. Yes, it nearly bored itself into it and I felt it in my head, right at the top of the skull.
The mink glove had now finally awakened all nerves and I felt the tingling in my extremities, feet and fingers, they became restless and drove around aimlessly.
In the meantime, he had also taken off his caftan and was now lying close to me. I felt his skin, felt his twitching muscles and I almost became dizzy. Without taking a break with the mink glove, his other hand found the single vertebrae on my back and with the back of his thumb he went up and down and woke up my nervous system there as well.  My body was only a twitching bundle. He consciously left out the really erogenous zones, it was only the beginning and he just wanted to drive me slowly to the peak of lust and greed. He knew that one day I would beg and whimper with desire.
He played this game for over an hour, turned me around, let his fingertips run over my back and played with the soles of my feet by using his fingertips. I lay there, one arm was raised, my fingers cramped, my tongue danced on my lips.
He kissed my PO, moistened my rosette and stroked it slowly and with relish, my bottom began to tremble.
Then he picked me up and carried me over to the red room, Here it was cuddly warm, we drank champagne and I lay on my back in front of the fireplace, my legs tightened. He pushed them gently apart and also pushed my labia apart. He bent down and took my pearl between thumb and forefinger and started to turn and massage it very slowly. The fire started between my legs, planted itself in my lower abdomen and my moaning became loud and gargling. Slowly it continued its work, embers spread.  Waves passed through my body, wave after wave. He never tired, his movements were continuous and consistent. Slowly the lava crawled out of the volcano of my abdomen and poured into me. I moaned like a sore animal! Through the continuous, regular movements, his lips on my chest nipple and his lady's tips on my vertebrae on my back, he prolonged this slowly reproducing orgasm to the unbearable. Red circles spun behind my eyelids, rockets exploded in my brain, he continued working. It felt like an eternity. The orgasm slowly ebbed away, swelled again, but didn't stop. I swam in a sea of feelings, the ocean beat above me, I gasped and whimpered.
Suddenly I felt him put something over my clitoris, which had grown immensely! It was his battery-powered tulip, which I already knew. It was a kind of suction cup in the shape of a tulip, which had two rotating rollers on the inside, you could press a small ball on the top and a vacuum was created, which sucked the clitoris and drove me crazy the last time. It vibrated and sucked and sucked and vibrated, the rollers rotated on the shaft of my clitoris and I screamed out my sensation, shrill and garish. It lasted! Again and again he pressed a little on the ball to suck the air out again and I literally had tears running down my cheeks from lust and desire.
I never know how long my body could stand it, but he was as tense as a feather, kept on running and driving me crazy.
In between, he penetrated my vagina with ribbed vibrators, let it sink deep into me, pulled it out again partially to massage my G-spot, made it swell, or sink!
I gasped, screamed, beat around me as much as I could. He always held me firmly in his arms and I obviously breathed my life out there! I died a thousand deaths!
How many orgasms those were in the end, I can never say in retrospect. In any case, for days on end all the muscles that I had tense, that repeatedly cramped up and they kept me tensed like an arch for hours in an upward bent state.
Slowly he let go, removed the tulip from my clitoris and also removed the vibrator. Then he pushed his head between my hot trembling thighs and his tongue tried to calm my pearl. But this was more of a sweet touch, a final caress. She slowly worked on the tip of my clitoris, sucked on it, made his tongue dance and also put his teeth in a little bit and brought me, completely exhausted, to another gentle orgasm. I fell and fell into a cloud of cotton wool and breathed out my lust.

My body still lay trembling under him, then he finally penetrated me with his mighty sword. It was like the desired climax! Despite my fatigue, the hot and driven body, he managed to stir me up, to wake the tigress again and to put down a ride which almost drove me into madness.
"Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," I heard myself scream, and this scream went back to gurgle, until it suddenly broke off and I collapsed. I will certainly be hoarse tomorrow!
You have to imagine all these experiences, spread over a whole afternoon, until late into the night. He always lets me fall asleep in front of the fireplace, looks after me after a while, brings me champagne and fruit and helps me up. He picks me up again like a feather, my head lies on his shoulder and carries me into the living room. I could not stand on my feet again immediately.
When I fall into the back of the taxi around midnight, I feel weak and totally exhausted.

e-Books
There are numerous short stories, several novels and poems by Joana Angelides! Almost everything summarized in e-books! Delight to read for little money!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

  Mit dem GOOGLE – ÜBERSETZER  können Sie alle meine Geschichten in Ihre Sprache übersetzen!    By GOOGLE - TRANSLATOR You can tr...