Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2020

Fantasy in the bathroom, Eroticism, English

Fantasy in the bathroom
by Joana Angelides



There are places that are actually quite normal in themselves; and in the same way, there are also days that are no different from the others. And so sometimes it is only chance that turns a perfectly normal day and an equally normal place into an esoteric zone.

My friend, you silent observer of my lust and my imagination, do you know the feeling when you are completely alone with your body, longing for touch, closing your eyes, suddenly the memory of the smell of desire and passion appears and you cannot resist a soft groan?


Actually, my bathroom is an oasis of peace, of relaxation. A place where I feel secure, but yet lonely now and then.
This is actually illogical, as you don't usually invite larger company in the bathroom. And yet it can happen that I would like it if I were not alone in the depth of my bathtub. If there was movement there, just below the water level, touches that make them wince.

Or if, in the hazy atmosphere of the bathroom, someone approaches the tub from behind, silently sliding hands into the water and slowly stroking the skin from below, touching the vertebrae, pressing them one by one, as if counting them.
Soft showers accompany these touches. The hands reach the neck and gentle fingertips stroke back and forth. It is a wonderful feeling that makes me bend my head forward, close my eyes and put my forehead on my knees which are now suddenly drawn up.
These hands conjure up a wonderful fantasy, they slowly glide along the back again until they reach the small pit at the end of the back and the beginning of the bottom.

The water becomes restless and the foam on the surface starts to move, when behind me the body belonging to these hands slides into the water. 
A body nestles up against me and I become aware that I am wrapped between two thighs. I also become aware that there is a strong force that I can feel.

These tender hands come forward searching and embrace the breasts that have become very sensitive in the warm water. Involuntarily I now bend backwards and my head lands on the shoulder of my so silent and silent imagination. It smells masculine, of excitement and desire. Now the longed-for movements under the water surface take place, I am no longer alone in the vastness of my fantastic bathroom.

These wonderful fingertips have reached the tips of my breasts and the gentle but firm pressure conjures up impulses that go through me, triggering electric shocks and putting my whole body under tension. I want it to never stop, listen curiously into me to enjoy the sounds of the rising blood. The signals go through my somewhat agitatedly searching arms to my fingertips and back again to my toes.

My fantasy becomes active again, I feel one of these male hands gliding down to my belly, the navel and I lean even further against this warm, pulsating body behind me.
I close my eyes and start to turn, I want to embrace this body from the front, press my chest against his hard chest, feel his hands sliding along my back, how they continue to slide up and down. My legs open and close behind the body pressing against me and I slide forward. I feel how our bodies unite, my fantasy plays a passionate union to me, deep inside me storms rage, geisiers open.

Still as I wrap myself in my fluffy bathrobe, rubbing myself, I feel the firm hands of my imagination, how they also rub me, rub and smell his heated body, his tenderness.

Excitement and passion has its own scent, arousing and demanding devotion.

e-Books
There are numerous short stories, several novels and poems by Joana Angelides! Almost everything summarized in e-books! Delight to read for little money!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

  Mit dem GOOGLE – ÜBERSETZER  können Sie alle meine Geschichten in Ihre Sprache übersetzen!    By GOOGLE - TRANSLATOR You can tr...