Mittwoch, 9. September 2020

The seagull Feather English, Erotism

The seagull feather
By Joana Angelides


Today is the first Sunday of the month and according to an agreement between me and my lord and master, I can conditionally determine how we divide our eroticism, or I can "treat" it according to my wishes
Of course he has a duty to give me one or more orgasms right after breakfast. He did it perfectly as always! He introduced me to the Japanese love balls right before breakfast and turned them on very slowly. He does this so that my excitement builds up slowly and he can watch me. In between he also turns the vibrations up quickly, but lowers them when he has the impression that I'm ready.
Only after I squirm and moan softly does he let things run their course. Often times he will pick me up and carry me into the bedroom. There he penetrates me and extends the expiring orgasm until completion. I love it when he then loses his temper himself and rams me like a bull until I start panting with greed and lust.

On such Sundays we stay there and I can excite him further. Since he brought some tools with him from Amsterdam, we've been trying them out over and over again. One of them is the seagull feather! It is only intended for him and brings him to the edge of his consciousness. First, I stimulate his sword with my tongue and teeth until it stands upright in front of me, the glans of the penis grew to a frightening extent and he twitches. I then hold him tightly with one hand and insert the seagull feather very slowly and carefully into his urethra. The nib is soaked in gel and easily slides in. The feather is relatively thin at the front, but further up it becomes increasingly bushier. He begins to squirm, his head lifts and his mouth opens for the first moan. I slowly lower the pen further and now turn it a little. This causes him to gurgling screams, he clasps me and puts his fingernails on my back. It hurts, I moan softly, but keep going. The spring has now penetrated very deeply, I turn it carefully again and thanks to the gel it glides well. He is now screaming, moaning and panting too, his eyes are wide open, his pupils dilate, his legs begin to tremble convulsively. I stop for a moment, pull it out a little, and then lower it back down. He's out of control.
After a few minutes of pauses and attacks, I slowly pull it out completely and he yells out loud once. His sword is still upright, trembling. I swing on top of him, let him penetrate and ride him until there is animal ejaculation. He clasps my hips, lifts and lowers me until I come back and collapse over him.
In such cases, I too can see how he lies below me, completely exhausted and agitated, gasping for breath.
Then when he whispers “she-devil”, I know I did it right! Then I am really happy as a slave!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

  Mit dem GOOGLE – ÜBERSETZER  können Sie alle meine Geschichten in Ihre Sprache übersetzen!    By GOOGLE - TRANSLATOR You can tr...