Freitag, 7. Juni 2024

EROTIC BEFORE RISING, Part 1

 EROTIC BEFORE RISING




Soft Whispering

Tell me, my love, what would you say if this morning I slowly rolled over from a deep sleep towards you, laid my head on your shoulder, and with my tongue gently traced up your neck to your ear, whispering, "I love you, where have you been so long?" What would you say if at the same time my fingertips gently stroked across your chest, lovingly touched your nipples and played back and forth with them? How would you feel if my tongue then glided along your neck and lingered at the dimple at the end of your neck, slowly circling it?

Would you like it if I only stopped once you finally wrap your arms around me, and pulled from half-sleep, your lips begin to caress my skin? Your lips approach my nipples and start to play with them gently yet relentlessly, your teeth nibbling, and soft sighs rising from my innermost being up to the canopy of our imaginary four-poster bed? I feel you will like it, and that you will consist only of consent and desire, whispering only “Yes, yes, and yes.”

The signals emanating from you will seize my entire body and make me shiver; they will be like flowing golden glass and will capture me with all senses. Your hands touch my skin, and it becomes thin and sensitive, and the electrifying currents produce rings like on the surface of a lake when a stone is thrown in. These rings spread in unbroken waves over me, making me surge and flow. I will feel your arousal, your manhood between my thighs, and it will heighten my desire. Now it will be I, sinking into a soft underlay, held by your arms and whipped up by the touches of your lips, trembling with desire. I will be at your mercy and enjoy it. The hours will turn into minutes as we savor each moment, driving the passion almost beyond control and then subsiding, quelling the sudden surge with a kiss and slowly beginning again to climb this wonderful mountain of enchanted feelings and desire. I will explore your sensations, savoring them to the last drop. My tongue will make you moan and whisper. You will tremble and vibrate and scream for release. Your release will only come when I have taken you inside me and hold and embrace you tightly. I will feel your wildness, your strength, and moan under your penetration.

I know that my climax will then never end, that it will be a multiple experience that will immerse the body for minutes in a sea of fire and glowing lava. I will be held by you, tender yet demanding, and feel how you lift me upon the peak of your fiery sword and present me to the gods at the Himalayas as a sacrifice on the altar. We will both suffer the sweet death of this moment, only to rise again like a phoenix from the ashes, to set off for a new life.


Download from amazon, Thalia Libri and all wholesalers! There are numerous short stories, some novels and poems by me! Almost everything summarized in e-books! Download from amazon, Thalia Libri and all wholesalers! Great reading pleasure for little money!

In Google and all search engines as well as my blog:

 

https://joanasgeschichten.blogspot.com 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

  Mit dem GOOGLE – ÜBERSETZER  können Sie alle meine Geschichten in Ihre Sprache übersetzen!    By GOOGLE - TRANSLATOR You can tr...