Freitag, 3. Juli 2020

Eros in the afternoon, Eroticism, Englisch



Eros in the afternoon
by  Joana Angelides

It was a busy and very satisfying week. Because of the new toy that my master brought from Amsterdam, my clitoris is somewhat hypersensitive, so I can only go very carefully so as not to irritate it, but it also creates a certain kind of pleasure.
Yesterday afternoon, my master spontaneously wanted me to spoil him with my tongue, which turned out to be a very extensive session with a surprising outcome. First I had to roll his mighty shaft with my two palms and slide up and down, caress. I put some gel on the palms of my hands and at the same time my tongue circled his nipples. He basked beneath me with his eyes closed. He only tore them open when I took the Wartenberg hill and drove back and forth on them a few times. The thin needles penetrate under the skin of the sensitive nipples and, even with me, always create a pleasant, exciting pain. But immediately I licked her with a little saliva and he closed his eyes again. While I was leaning over him, he had slipped on his finger sleeves from Amsterdam and started to twist and twist them in my now damp cave.
"Good?" He whispered.
"Hmmmm, jaaaaa ..." I whispered back.
Now I leaned over his acorn, which had swelled terribly, and began to lick it. When he started humming in agreement, when I penetrated my tongue a little, I took the quill that I had prepared before, dipped it in the gel and inserted it a little and began to turn it. As expected, he freaked out. He raised and lowered his pelvis, groaned, and his tongue circled the slightly open mouth. Oh, it excited me too and I put his nipples between my teeth again.
"Oh, I can't take it ...", he groaned and turned like crazy. But I kept going. The quill was very supple due to the gel and tremendously irritated his urethra. His fingers, reinforced with the finger cots, penetrated deeper into my vagina during his excitement, rotated and curved powerfully. I felt that it won't be long before I explode. But this didn't seem to bother him this time, he was close to dissolving himself.
When I felt that my orgasm would roll over me any moment, I put the feather away, raised myself over him and let myself fall on his sword. His acorn pushed up inside me, speared me and as the orgasm began, I rose and fell and rode him like a wild stallion. He grabbed me by the hips, helped and we came at the same time. But he didn't want to stop and continued, even though his face was crimson, his breath was intermittent, and his eyes almost oozed from the sockets. He kept raising and lowering me down on him, holding me tightly and shouting his lust out.
"Oh, you nymphomaniac, I'll show you today!" He shouted, lifting his torso just to let himself fall again.
It was only after the third orgasm and my moaning and panting, which became increasingly quiet, that he let me fall.
I fell backwards and almost passed out. Oh, how I love these unexpected sessions, they sweeten my afternoons! He didn't know yet, but I'm going to give him an unforgettable night today. The measure of my orgasms was not yet full!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

  Mit dem GOOGLE – ÜBERSETZER  können Sie alle meine Geschichten in Ihre Sprache übersetzen!    By GOOGLE - TRANSLATOR You can tr...